Friday 5 October 2018

"Live in the Moment" Canvas  

by Amanda...

Helloooooo Everyone....Today I have a project
using homemade resin pieces and a 
cool background technique I have been 
experimenting with.


1st off I taped some squares with washi tape. 
Then I did some stencilling with Modelling Paste. 


When it is totally dry remove the tape to reveal 
the tile like pattern... 


Sorry I missed getting a pic for the next step.
Glue the Resin Pieces and when dry paint with a 
coat or 2 of Black Gesso.


 I have used Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst sprays 
to add some shimmery colour.


Then some
Waxes so bring out the details.


Here are some closeups... 



SUPPLIES LIST

8X10 Canvas
Black Gesso
Washi Tape
Stencil
Modelling Paste
Eileens Tacky Glue
Resin Pieces
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Prima Waxes - White Gold & Old Silver



I hope you have enjoyed this project.
Happy crafting
Hugs Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

6x6 Dreams Canvas Helloooo Everyone... Today I have a Project where I have done a bit of experimenting with some of the new & o...