Monday 16 July 2018

Helllloooooooo Everyone.......
Today I have a project for you as 
Guest Designer for Little Birdie Crafts


First up I have done some stencilling onto an 8x8 Burlap Panel
using Fibre Paste..


Then I painted a layer of white gesso and played around with some of the
Color Splash Sprays and spritzed water to dilute them and move them around...



I added a bit of gold metallic paint all over with my finger, 
glued some cheesecloth for a bit of extra texture, 
then I coloured a piece of chipboard with Black Gesso and attached it..


I arranged some flowers...


I then added some crystal drops around the flowers
and some blue rhinestones on the background... 



All finished!
 
Supplies List 
8x8 Burlap Panel
Lge Stencil 
Fiber Paste
Color Splash Sprays
Gold Metallic Paint
Flowers
Chipboard
Crystal Drops
Rhinestones
white Gesso
Black Gesso
Heavy Gel Matte
All Products used are Little Birdie Brand
Thankyou for looking
Have a great day....:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6x6 Dreams Canvas Helloooo Everyone... Today I have a Project where I have done a bit of experimenting with some of the new & o...