Monday 15 October 2018

Moodboard Challenge by Amanda

Hellooooo Everyone.....
This month for the moodboard challenge 
I have used lots of fun products.



First off I put out the  products I want to use...



I have built up the layers with watercolours and magic wands.



Then I fussy cut the girls.


I stamped heaps of flowers onto watercolour paper
and colour them with Lindy's and color Bloom sprays,
then fussy cut them and added a sequin for the centers..



For the background I used white crackle paste, then
used some color bloom and Lindy's sprays.


Then I have stamped some small flowers to fill 
some of the background.


Then I arranged all my pieces on the page, 
I used a gold stamp pad to colour the chipboard,
and the chandalier is a sticker.


Here are some closeups..

 
 

Supplies List

Large Jane Davenport Journal
Jane Davenport Whimsical Girls Book
Jane Davenport Watercolours
Prima White Crackle Paste
White Gesso
Colour Bloom Sprays-Soft Teal, Glistening Waves, Iris
Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray-TiffanyLou Blue
Jane Davenport Stamp Sets
2Crafty Chipboard
Brilliance Ink Pad Galaxy Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

6x6 Dreams Canvas Helloooo Everyone... Today I have a Project where I have done a bit of experimenting with some of the new & o...